Spring here is summer everywhere else. It's a battle I deal with daily. It's so nice out, I feel as though I need to be outside so as not to waste the sunshine but at the same time the best time to be outside is in the early evenings. It was easy with mom here, cause cooking would be a team effort and things were done quickly and the kids were occupied and still got to bed on time.
 |
| Examining the tomato plants |
Many early evenings were spent in the back yard watering the vege garden. Mias pinto beans have pods now and getting bigger everyday and the tomato plants are flourishing.
 |
| She loves the camera and the camera loves her |
Surprisingly, Mia is really good about watering the veges. I started out thinking Benton would be the better one at it cause he's older and he was really excited about all those seeds he shoved into the cart at Home Depot.
 |
| Headed to the park |
While Popo was here, we would take walks after dinner to the little park a couple blocks down. Perfect temperature. Mia, a true lady, took her purse. I ended up holding it. Benton is a force to be reckoned with with his bike riding skills. Now, I make him wear a helmet cause hes as fast as the wind. Daddy thinks his training wheels can come off. Mommy....excited at the thought but thats my baby! It means that he's grown up! :-( Noooooooooooooooooo
 |
| Peace out! |
The kids have been bugging me about going to the park every day. Mostly Benton. But with Popo back in Portland, and Daddy at work at the times that would be ideal to go to the park, it's just a little too much. Add on the dog. He wants to come too. So there has been many tears shed this week.
 |
| Whoosh |
Mia has always been a happy girl, but more so ever since she turned 2 and started being able to express herself with words. She was a happy but rather terror of a baby. For the first year of her life she had huge issues with poops and it would keep her up most nights and she also had a lot of digestive issues which didn't help either. So, a year or more of sleepless nights seem non existent when I now see her happy and smiling more often than not. Perhaps a huge reason why I'm a little hesitant about having another baby, ontop of other things.
 |
| Bringing the kid out in mom |
Popo getting in on the playground action! That park is such a wreck and I have no idea why the kids love it. Of course, at their age that doesn't really matter :-) I wish I could relax a bit more and be a little more free like they are. Responsibilities!
 |
| I'd like to think shes in deep thought, but really she's probably thinking 'Where is everyone?' |
Mia just loves the swing. She seeks thrilling speed and high climbs. She's a tomboy. A tomboy with hairclips and a purse.
 |
| Racing home |
They miss their Popo. Benton tells me he's sad because popo is not here and Mia thinks popo is in the bathroom when the door is closed. Sad :-(
Reliving my stat there through your blog. Yes, that is a sad park. The community should get together and make it more appealing. Plant a few trees and some fresh paint will help. I miss all of you and the warm sun:(
ReplyDeleteawww it looks like everyone had a grand old time with popo there. wish i could have been there! bring on december!!
ReplyDelete